HDPE, also named High Density Polyethylene Sheet, is a kind of plastic,
which could offer high impact strength, high wear resistance, UV
stability with wide temperature range from -50ºC to 80ºC. And it has
effective resistance to many chemical or acid materials. It could
be easily welded to the tank, vessel or bowl.
It is ideal material for replacing metal to make mechanical parts. At
the same time it is widely used for light industry, chemical industry,
orthopaedic engineering, particularly suited for outdoor applications.
- Good low temperature-resistant performance (-50℃)
- Very Good Welding and Processing Properties
- Excellent Chemical and Corrosion Resistance
- Low Moisture Absorbability, Non-toxic
- Excellent Thermoforming Properties
- Excellent Electrical Insulation
- High Abrasion Resistance
- High Impact Strength