- Issue Time
- Jan 20,2023
As a composite material of rubber and plastic, TPO sheet is favored by more and more professionals in the plastic industry. But compared with PVC, it may be a newcomer, click to learn more about it.
TPO sheet shows the high elasticity of rubber at room temperature, and has outstanding performances in shock absorption, noise reduction, anti-skid, and scratch resistance.
Uses as Liners
- Indoor Floor Liners - gyms, yoga studios, playgrounds
- Transport Packaging Liners - heavy duty canvas bag, pallet container
- Vehicle Liners - vans, trucks, pickups, trains, ships
TPO sheet has excellent thermoforming performance, it is easy to vacuum form and not easy to deform. TPO formed parts are mainly used in the automotive industry.
Uses for Auto Parts
- Auto Exterior Parts - bumpers, radiators, chassis, body panels, wheel guards, sunroofs, protective strips, windshields
- Auto Interior Parts - instrument panels, door trim panels, outer layers of airbags, floor mats, trunk mats