Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) refers to a blend material composed of
polyolefin (PP or PE), rubber and some filler (talc, glass, carbon fiber, etc.).
These are members of the TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) family. They
generally possess good hardness, flex fatigue and impact resistance. It
also has excellent resistance to some chemicals. It has a moderate
heat resistance, but poor wear resistance. The processing window is
wide, making them easy to process. TPOs can be used to make tool
handles, sporting goods, keypads, bicycle wheel hubs, automotive
IPs and weather strips.
- Excellent Chemical and Corrosion Resistance
- Low Moisture Absorbability, Non-toxic
- Excellent Thermoforming Properties
- Very Good Processing Properties
- Excellent Electrical Insulation
- High Abrasion Resistance
- High Impact Strength